In honor of the upcoming Eurovision Song Contest, we challenged hundreds of salons across Europe to create a Moroccanoil and Eurovision-inspired window: one that celebrated creativity, embraced culture, and demonstrated national pride.
To enter the competition, the salons also had to utilize the 2021 Eurovision Merchandising Kit, which included Root Boost, Luminous Hairspray Strong, and Dry Texture Spray (all essential products for any backstage hairstylist)!
It was a tight race with so many beautiful salon windows to choose from, but there could only be a few National Prize winners and three Top Prize winners.
Congratulations to all the National Prize winners:
- СЕТЬ КРАСОТЫ И ЗДОРОВЬЯ for Russia and Belarus
- Coiffure Ruth for Belgium
- Frizerski ZaDlaku for Croatia, Serbia, Solvenia, and Bosnia
- Marilyn Studio for Romania and Bulgaria
- Gemeaux Hair Studio for Cyprus
- Artiste Alma Gegic for Germany
- Salon by Karen Toulouse for France
- ქალთა ბედნიერება for Georgia
- Fabulous Hair Studio for Greece
- Frisørmester Vidar Jacobsen for Norway
- La Visage Studio Fryzur for Poland
- Elegância sem Fronteiras for Portugal
- Hairsuite Peluqueria & Barber for Spain
- Salong Hos Mathilde for Sweden
- Coiffeur Jeunesse for Switzerland
- Salon Kaska for Ukraine
- Hair Haven for Malta
- Amit Abraham for Israel
- Parturi-Kampaamo Liike for Finland
The National Prize winners have the opportunity to receive a variety of prizes, chief among them a trip for two to Rotterdam to attend the live shows!
And our three Top Prize winners are…
Gemeaux Hair Studio for Cyprus!
Artiste Alma Gegic for Germany!
ქალთა ბედნიერება for Georgia!
What they win:
On top of their National Prize winnings, the three Top Prize winners have also earned their salon a spot in a multi-channel campaign that will include features in a top magazine, on the Eurovision x Moroccanoil website, and across Moroccanoil social channels.
You can find out more about the competition here.