We’re so excited to announce that on Saturday 13th March we will be hosting a virtual party to celebrate the Eurovision Song Contest 2021, which will be held in Rotterdam this May.
Moroccanoil and Eurovision fans will get the chance to come together for our online celebration, during which we’ll discuss all things hair and music! We’ve got tonnes of cool things lined up for our lucky partygoers—plus, one very special Eurovision star will be digitally joining in on the festivities!
Last year, the pandemic well and truly threw us all for a spin and resulted in the necessary (though disappointing!) cancellation of Eurovision 2020. However, the parties still went on—they just looked a bit different than usual.
Instead of the traditional Eurovision Song Contest, the European Broadcasting Union (EBU) and its partnered broadcasters announced a selection of alternative shows to make sure fans still got a slice of their Eurovision fun. Several fans from around the world held their own private virtual viewing parties to celebrate the 41 artists and songs from that year.
But now, the show must go on. The 2021 Eurovision Song Contest will take place as usual (no doubt with some small modifications to ensure the health and safety of all involved). And as the Presenting Partner, we plan to celebrate the return of the world’s biggest song competition by bringing the party to you online!
Interested in joining—and meeting our special Eurovision guest star? Read on for details about how to enter. Partygoers will also receive an exclusive Moroccanoil goodie bag!
To start, make sure to keep the night of March 13th open on your calendar. Invite all of your friends to join you on Zoom (or your preferred video conferencing platform). We’ll come and crash your party in the best kind of way—with a very special Eurovision star in tow!
How to Apply
- A 20–30 second video of yourself explaining why we should crash your party. Show off your personality!
- Your full name
- Your Instagram handle
- Your ZOOM/Teams/Google Hangout viewing link (make sure we can access)
Please send these details to firstname.lastname@example.org by 1700 CET on Thursday 11th March.
* Eligibility criteria:
- All applicants must be of 18 years of age and over
- You must have a reliable WI-FI connection and a quiet space in your house where you can join the online party without any distractions
- By sending these files, you give Moroccanoil and the Eurovision Song Contest permission to broadcast and post your video on the official social media channels of Moroccanoil and the Eurovision Song Contest.
The Moroccanoil Party Takeover will be held on Saturday 13th March from 21:00 to 22:30 CET, so make sure you’re on standby!
Now let’s get this party started!